Thursday, January 14, 2010

Highlights from our Christmas Vacation in Utah

We blessed this beautiful baby while we were in
Utah so we could be joined by our families.



I think this picture is amazing. I don't even care that my baby BOY is wrapped in a pink animal print blanket. How cute is this chubby baby?




This is Zac and Gabriella. They were born one month apart.
Already best friends and holding hands.




Grandma and Grandpa Johnson with four of their grandkids.




I can't believe that I actually got Roen to look into the camera for a picture.
I love his sweet innocent face.



Cousins
All five boys on the Holmstead side.
Roen, Jax, Milo, Ben, and Zac.

3 comments:

Casey and Brianna Johnson said...

So cute, I love the second picture down and the one where Zac is in the pink blanket. Miss you guys, hope all is well with you!

Unknown said...

Katie your kid is so FREAKING CUTE! :) We are sad we arent close to see you guys and the little guy. We will be out there FOR SURE in September this year....then we can meet zac and you can see Kate and the newest little girl of ours! we miss you!

Erica said...

I thought that Zac's hair was so great but his cousin's hair is fantastic! Looks like a great visit!