So happy to see a post from you guys! I miss you! I want to see that belly! Post more pics just for us please! Sad we never got to ride the ferry, that was on our bucket list. Bummer.
Zac has the cutest smile in that bottom picture! AHHH! Miss that kid! (and you too of course!) :) We need pictures of cute Weston now to satisfy us until September when we get to see him! :)
2 comments:
So happy to see a post from you guys! I miss you! I want to see that belly! Post more pics just for us please! Sad we never got to ride the ferry, that was on our bucket list. Bummer.
Zac has the cutest smile in that bottom picture! AHHH! Miss that kid! (and you too of course!) :) We need pictures of cute Weston now to satisfy us until September when we get to see him! :)
Post a Comment