This is where we are staying for the summer - 450 square feet of paradise, or prison if you are required to be here 8 to 5, Monday to Friday. We are about three blocks from the beach. The weather has be beautiful since we got here, around 65-70 every day. It is going to be a great summer.
This first picture is of our multi-purpose room...bedroom, office, TV room, guest room (aka the floor). Next, the kitchen and last picture is of the bathroom and our closet.


6 comments:
i think we can fit in there. i mean you have a multi-purpose room after all. At least you have the beach so we dont feel to bad.
you have as much room as our place on starr street :) im sure
the beach makes it all worth it!
ps. I miss Settlers.
sounds like you have plenty of room for visitors! where are you exactly?
That's amazing! That really is like the size of a hotel room! But way to go with the spotting of the Sparks players! I mean that is big! I love it! can't wait for more celebrity sightings! Can't wait to see you guys again!
Katie..I am so impressed with your blogging lately! Your place looks great, and I am very jealous of your summer in Cali, but also of your trip to Cancun...it sounds like it was so much fun!
Post a Comment